Partner With Us
It's hard to be in the field and in the shop at the same time, but you don't really have to be. Partner with us on those special projects that you could use just a little help on so you can remain efficient and continue to deliver top quality work. Think of NOLRAM BAK as an extension of your business, and say yes to projects you would normally say no to.
Our Process Focuses
- Decor Design
- Decor Fabrication
- Cutting & Engraving
Industries We Serve
Residential, Commercial, & Automotive Decor & Design Industry
Many times there are projects that may be too small or lack enough volume for larger design and fabrication firms, but that doesn't mean you have to abandon a great design. Custom "one of kind" decor projects are what we specialize in.
- Interior Design Firms (wall panels, custom decor, custom furniture, etc)
- Small Cabinet Shops & Woodworkers (small to large repeative cuts, precision arcs, 3D reliefs, replication decor)
- Automotive Upholstery Shops (precise door panel production and design, custom boxes, custom cut plexiglass and engraving, etc)
Wedding & Event Decor & Design Industry
The fast paced demand for wedding and event decor can be very challenging without a consistent source of design and fabrication. Rather you need design or just the fabrication part, we can execute it.
- Event Planners (custom backdrops and props, boxwood signage, custom decor, monograms, etc.)
- Stationery Designers (execution of custom printed acrylic invitations, menus, tablenumbers, monograms, seating charts, custom blank cuts, etc.)
- Florist (custom floral bases for decorative floral patterns, numbers, words, and shapes)
- Photographers (monograms for photoshops, temporary and permanent props, etc.)
Cutting & Engraving
We're a modern day cutting and engraving shop as extension of your business.
- Panels & Shelves Cut to Size
- Plywood Cut to Size
- MDF Cut to Size
- Acrylic Cut to Size
- Engraved Decor
- Fabric Cutting
Professional Sign Shop Support
Many sign shops that need custom material cut to spec, but don't have the capability to execute that part of sign production, can rely on us as extension of support so that they can yes to those projects often not within their normal capabilities. Below are just some of the subtrates we can cut for you.
Design and fabrication are made possible by our in house capabilities
- Small to Large Format Laser Cutting
- Small to Large Format Engraving
- Small to Large Format CNC Routing
- Small Format Digital Printing
- Industrial Sewing (Fabric and Leatherwork)
- Textile Laser Cutting up to 60" in width
- 20 Ton Clicker Press (Leather and Carpet)